Today marks the 14th day since my last post. The first rule of blogging is regularity. The second content. I am not sure I am consistent with either. Apologies.
To get myself back into the groove, I thought I’d share with you a few of the thoughts currently flitting through my brain (in short, nothing much at all):
* Is Rachel Zoe over – the fashion stylist and champion of the anorexic-as-fashion look, is she done? Is Kim Kardashian’s bum responsible?
* How did fashion guru Anna Wintour fool us all? I can’t accept the final word on fashion coming from someone who hasn’t changed her style in 40 years.
* The Queen – she’s making a speech in parliament right now. And I’m streaming live. She arrived in a carriage. What is suspension like? Did she overrule Philip’s request to take the Rolls out for a spin? Does Kate watch from home?
* The GL is home tomorrow. I haven’t seen him for longer than two hours in three weeks.
* Salmon for dinner.
* When will they find Maddie (McCann)?
* Miley Cyrus is a one-woman band bringing back the 80s; I want a leotard.
* Sansa Stark – babe; her character keeps getting better; when will she outwit Littlefinger and stake her claim on the Northern throne?
* Tony Abbott’s daughter Frances, where is she?
* What can I write a novel about?
* How does Desi looks in his Beefeater romper?
* Rihanna rocked the fish net.
* Dublin in three weeks.
* How long until I can buy the Tatty Devine lobster necklace?
* Does my breath smell of coffee?
Leaving you with Mariah in the park, in an evening gown, with living, breathing props, Monroe and Moroccan.