In one word: disappointing.
In numerous bulletin points:
- Bad bob.
- Kiernan Shipka, when allowing for her Age 14 Years Handicap, was probably best dressed. In a bad field.
- Column dresses are universally bad – block in colour, bad in fit, ridiculous in skirt
- Allison Williams (Girls) doesn’t have style
- Julie Bowen is reliable like clockwork. This time with ruffles.
- Rose Byrne – I get a strong sense that she isn’t the person she either thinks, or presents, to be – is she more Nicole Kidman than Julia Stone? I think so.
- Has Kelly Osborne put on weight? And why is her hair still purple?
- I’m pale. I don’t wear mushroom. Why hasn’t January Jones received this memo?
- I’m sick of Christina Hendricks’ curves
- Lena Dunham looked like she had something hiding in her skirt. She is also a living example as to why tattoos are something you will regret.
- Ireland Baldwin exemplifies everything that is wrong with the youth of today
- Paula Abdul?
- Elisabeth Moss has nailed a bad look. A compliment of sorts. I like her hair.
- Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) best sheer
*I took in the Daily Mail picture galleries.