Gurrl’s come a long way.
Victoria Beckham has stepped a long road to her current fashion superstardom. It’s been a real about-face – yes, we won’t forget the matching leathers, the blonde extensions, the trucker cap and boobs.
She’s made it though and the picture below proves exactly this. Absolutely beautiful. She deserves a soft pat on the back, lest she fall forward from its force and snap a radius. Or ulna. (What an absurd word)
A quick here’s why:
- Hair – natural(ish); the loose and messy looks works; I like it at the front and the fish braid, it takes me back to a youth ‘do my mum never could do – what a shame; the length it’s good and the colour rich, flattering
- Eyes – framed well by well-arched brows; slightly smokey, yet still daytime appropriate
- Nose – jaunty
- Lip colour – perfect hue; well-matched to dress
- Tan – dare I say, she’s nailed it?
- Dress – fab colour, flattering neckline and her assets, it favours
- Breasts – perfect size; while, yes, they are a little on the polished side (Marveer, maybe?), the tease of cleave I think David will agree, is very alluring
- Waistline – gripping; well accentuated by dress
- The scenery – perfect; what a jaunty, jaunty brow